Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Witches on Kindle!

The Witches of Castle Crabapple is on Kindle, now!

From Aug 25 to Aug 29, it should be free. (Promo name = Witches)

Since I don't have a Kindle myself (yet?) I don't really know how it all works! But the book has also been added to the Kindle Lending Library. Enrolling in KDP Select, in order to allow the free promotional period, means that I am not allowed to put WCC on any other e-book platform for 90 days, so if you have a Nook or other, you will just have to wait, sorry. (Or download the free Kindle version and read it on one of the available Kindle apps!)

Amazon Used and New is weird. I noticed three people were selling copies of WCC, which I thought odd, since it's been out only two weeks and hasn't sold many yet. (Was someone unloading my book as fast as possible???) But the three listed are being offered for more than the cover price. Hmmm. And since more people have told me they bought my book online than have actually sold (cough) I can only assume either that these people in Used and New are hoping some fool will come along eager to pay extra, after which they will order my book and pass it on for a profit, or that it's some odd money-laundering scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment