Saturday, August 18, 2012

Books selling!

Well, 14 books have sold online, and I've sold about 8 in person. Not huge sales, but I will be trying to generate some publicity soon. Or I may wait till January, since this time of year, many libraries have spent most of their budgets for the year.

This weekend, between all my other plans, I will be trying to get Witches of Castle Crabapple on Kindle and other audiobook formats.

The theme for next year's summer reading program at libraries will be underground. (Dig into reading, etc.) For years, I've had an idea for a book about a kid caught in the library after hours and forced to dig in the book mines. I don't want to take too much time off from Castle Crabapple, but maybe I'll try writing that for Nanowrimo and have it in print in time for next year's program. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment